Net Content : 200 ml
Sakhi Amrit Syrup is a herbal formula which aims at correcting hormonal imbalance and regulating the menstrual cycle. The syrup has the perfect blend of natural ingredients which control symptoms like pain, lethargy and stress. It contains Ashoka (Saraca Indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) which helps in rectifying the hormonal imbalance whereas the Ananatmool (Hemidesmus Indicus), Dashmool and Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus) helps in restoring the hormonal balance by relieving anxiety and tension.
- 1.Helps in hormonal balancing.
- 2.Helps in Regulating the menstrual cycle.
- 3.Helps in control pain.
- 4.Helps in control lethargy.
- 5.Helps in control stress.
- 6.Helps in control tension.
- 7.Helps in control anxiety.
- 8.It’s also useful in leucorrhoea, painful menstruation, anaemia, back pain etc.
Directions Of Use
Consume 15-30 ML of Yugrishi Sakhi Amrit Syrup two to three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Each 100 ml Contains
- Gokharu chhota (Tribulus terrestris) 30mg
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) 30mg
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus) 25mg
- Ulatkambal (Abromaaugusta) 20mg
- Plashphool (Butea frondosa) 15mg
- Anantmool Madrasi (Hemidesmus indicus) 15mg
- Punarnava (Boehaviadiffusa) 15mg
- Dhaypusp (Woodfordia fruticosa) 10mg
- Lodra chhal (Symplocos racemosa) 20mg
- Ashok chhal (Saraca Indica) 25mg
- Dasmool (Classical combination of 10 drug) 300mg
- Gajarbeej (Daucuscarota) 15mg
- Ikshu sat (Saccharum officinarum) 6000mg
- Sodium benzoate 15mg
- Nimbu sat (Citrus limon) 15mg
- Methyl paraben 20mg
- Propyl paraben 10mg
- DM Water 3940mg
If you are interested in bulk ordering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org