Yugrishi Pachak Churna
Net Content : 100gm
Enriched with the qualities of Ajvain (Bishop’s Weed), Anardanan, Vitamin C and Rock Salt, Yugrishi Pachak Churna not only improves digestion but also increases appetite. The goodness of Jeera (Cumin) along with other ingredients helps in treating stomach ache and indigestion.
- Improves digestion.
- Builds stronger immune system.
- Helps in reducing stomach pain.
- Helps in increasing the liver functionality.
- Digestive and tasty.
- It also helps to improve a cough and respiratory disorder.
- promotes appetite.
Directions Of Use
Consume one tea spoon of Yugrishi Pachak Churna with water every night after dinner and 1-2 Tablespoonful after meal or as directed by the physician.
Indigestion, low stomach acid, bloating, aruchi, hyperacidity, agnivardhak, pachak
Each 100gm contains
- Ginger (Zingiberofficinale) 10.0gm
- Papaya (Dry) (Carica papaya) 10.0gm
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhizaglabra) 10.0gm
- Ajwain (Trachyspermumammi) 10.0gm
- Shankh (Turbinellarapa) 10.0gm
- Anardana (Punicagranatum) 4.0gm
- Saunf (Foeniculumvulgare) 10.0gm
- Jeera (Cuminumcyminum) 4.0gm
- Nimbusatva (Citrus limon) 4.0gm
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) 4.0gm
- Pipali (Piper longum) 3.0gm
- Hing (Ferula assa-foetida) 1.0gm
- Ikshu sat (Saccharumofficinarum) 20.0gm
If you are interested in bulk ordering, please contact us at email@example.com