Net Content : 500 ml
Enriched With Lemon
Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps to boost your immunity and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Amla juice contains vitamin C that is twenty times more than in Orange juice.Vitamin C Present in the amla juice improves the tannins which are required to shield the heat and light. Amla because of being rich in vitamin C improves your skin texture and brings a glow to it. Amla juice provides strength to heart muscles, which is the best remedy to treat heart problems, helps in giving relief from constipation.
Lemon: Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential to keep your immune from cold and cough. Lemon contains flavonoids which work against viruses and keep the body fit. Its powerful antibacterial property helps in destroying the bacteria causing diphtheria, Cholera, Typhoid, Malaria and etc.
- 1.Improves immunity.
- 2.Helps in smooth functioning of the liver.
- 3.It also helps in smooth functioning of kidney.
- 4.Stimulates cellular health of the body.
- 5.Beneficial for the heart.
- 6.It acts as a catalyst which improves immunization, digestion and detoxification.
- 7.Helps in reducing burning sensation and allergy.
- 8.Reduce the cholesterol from the blood and also reduce the fat.
- 9.Helpful in the absorption of essential minerals.
- 10.Gives strength to the muscles of the heart.
- 11.Beneficial in a cough, colds, skin and breath.
- 12.improves your skin texture and brings a glow to it.
- 13.Helps to relief in constipation.
Directions Of Use
30-50ml twice daily.
Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C , hence it helps to boost your immunity and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
Each 100 ml contains
- Amla (Emblicaofficinalis) 77.00%
- Nimbu sat (Citrus lemon) 2.00%
- Sodium benzoate 0.10%
- DM water 20.90%
If you are interested in bulk ordering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org