Orgafit Organic Coriander powder 100g
Coriander powder is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant. It adds a mild flavour and aroma to sweet and savoury food preparations. Most commonly, it is bought as whole dried seeds and ground as and when needed, but it can also be found as a readymade powder.
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
- A very good food for digestive system, coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
- Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin K in it is good for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant-Vitamin A, protects from lung and cavity cancers.
- Coriander is good for the eyes. Antioxidants in coriander prevent eye diseases. It’s a good remedy in the treatment of conjunctivitis.
Delivery in 6-8 working days